OFFICE UPDATES & HEALTH TIPS
June 1st, 2020
I wanted to update you on the status of our clinic. As you probably know we were mandated by the government and our regulatory body to reduce our care to emergency care only. We have been successfully following this mandate for the past several weeks and are happy to announce that effective immediately,
WE ARE BACK AND READY TO SERVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES NATURAL HEALTH CARE NEEDS
We are beyond excited by this and look forward to welcoming you and your family back into our office for care. It is important to us that we ensure you are safe and protected from any risk associated with acquiring this virus or any other for that matter. To that end we wanted to review with you the safety and sanitary standards we have adopted at our clinic:
● All surfaces that will be touched by human hands during a regular patient visit will be disinfected before and after each patient. This includes chairs, reception desk, point of sale terminal, adjusting benches, testing equipment and therapeutic equipment to name the most common ones. All other surfaces are disinfected regularly throughout the day.
● You are required to cleanse your hands upon entering and leaving the office with the hand sanitizer we will provide.
● You are required to let us know in advance of your visit to the office if you are not feeling well or have a fever, cough etc... We will ask you to postpone your visit to the office until your symptoms have abated. You will receive a screening questionnaire via email prior to each visit to be submitted back to us. This is done though our new computer system, so please ensure that we have an updated email address for you.
● The doctors will be cleansing their hands between each patient visit to ensure there is no transmission of infectious agents.
● The doctor and team will be wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as per our regulatory body’s requirements. It is also recommended that you wear a mask for your safety and the safety of others.
● Safe physical distancing protocols will be maintained at all times between the patients while in the office.
● Our appointment booking system has undergone some transformation in order to keep you safe. We will be booking patient visits at a frequency that minimizes the amount of people that will be in the office at once. We ask for your cooperation and patience with us as we work out the new booking system. It is important to contact us by phone if you are more than five minutes early or late for an appointment so as to ensure appropriate physical distancing. If we get running behind for any reason, we will do our best to contact you and advise you of an appropriate time to come later in the day or the next day. If the office becomes full, there will be a sign on the door asking you to wait outside or in your car and notify our office of your arrival (we are hopeful that this will not be necessary)
● If at any time during your visit with us you feel uncomfortable or unsafe PLEASE communicate that to one of the team members or the doctor and we will do everything in our power to resolve it and help you feel safe or rebook your appointment. You and your family’s health are our primary concern. A properly functioning spine and nerve system is key to regaining and maintaining good health and we are more committed than ever to provide this health enhancing care once again to you and your family.
We have slightly altered our treatment hours for each practitioner:
Dr. Scott (Chiropractor)
Tuesday 1pm-6pm (1st Tuesday of each month to 8pm)
Dr. Kristina (Naturopath)
We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Please call or email the office to get your next appointment booked soon.
Dr. Scott McCrimmon and team.
PS - We will have to limit our handshakes and hugs to virtual versions for now but please know that we are doing it in our minds and hearts each and every time we see you.
OFFICE UPDATES & HEALTH TIPS
March 16th 2020
To Our Valued Patients -
Due to the continued spread of the COVID 19 virus, we have made the very difficult decision to close our office at this time. The safety of our patients and staff are our primary concern, and we want to do what we can to help slow the spread of this novel virus. We can see emergency cases only at this time. If you have an urgent matter, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dr. McCrimmon directly at (416) 807-8278.
Our current hope is to reopen on April 6th, 2020. However, we are following guidance from our Governing Body and Heath Canada. This is a very fluid situation and the reopening date could certainly change. We will keep you updated as more information comes in. You can follow us on Instagram and Facebook (@caledon.east.chiropractic), as you may get the information sooner as well as other clinic updates.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. If you have any questions at all, please email us at email@example.com. Keep yourself and your family safe. You can use the following link to access coronavirus information: